About MasterCare America
MasterCare was founded by Everett Thorne in 1988 after watching his parent's home auctioned off to pay for his mother’s long term care needs. His vision was simple, always do the right thing whether seen or not, and help people protect what is most important.
What started as a small Portland, Oregon company has grown into one of the nation’s largest long term care solutions firms. As we have grown, we have kept our focus on our core values:
- Integrity: We do what is right whether seen or not, regardless of the cost
- Compassion: we have a genuine concern to care for and protect those we serve
- Wisdom: we seek to gain knowledge and use good judgement in all matters
- Excellence: we strive to continuously improve and exceed high expectations
- Creativity: we relentlessly pursue better innovative ways of doing things
Our commitment to these values guides our decisions and led to a consistent growth as a company.
Why Choose MasterCare America
MasterCare by the numbers:
- Focused on Long Term Care solutions since 1988
- Top 5 in the nation in premium sales with most major long-term care insurers
- 350+ Employer clients from 10 executive carve outs to Fortune 250 companies
- 6,000+ Consumers served last year
MasterCare America is a charter member of the National LTC Network, a consortium of 20 Long-Term Care Specialty Insurance Agencies in the United States.
“The MasterCare Team gave our client the white-glove service we expect of ourselves, which is rare to find in partnerships.”
“After a long search we decided to work with MasterCare for our Long Term Care offerings. We received positive feedback from our employees with their interactions through the enrollment process. From start to finish we were thrilled with the entire process and knew we made a terrific choice in our vendor selection.”
“MasterCare America helped make the enrollment process for our client’s new LTC program not only much more successful than ever, they also reduced the amount of time needed by our team to 20% of what was done previously, using their automated enrollment process which provides for education, simple recommendations and allows for an expedited application process. Our expectations were greatly exceeded!”
To be the finest, most innovative long term care solutions firm, helping people protect what is most important.